Saturday, May 19, 2012

SELL POEMS FOR $8 EACH

contact me on 'juahtas@gmail.com.
Love Walks

I walk with love
I walk in front as a guide to you
I walk behind as a guard to you
I walk beside as good friend to you
I walk in arms as a better half to you


you are not only a lover to me but also
you have been a best friend that always supports me
you have been a sister that always cheers me up
you have been a mother that gives me shelter and peace                                           


am I sinful to do every thing just to someone that I love so much?
am I crazy to give every thing just to make my lover happy?
am I so foolish to give all my future to someone that i can't forget?


so, I am sinful, I am crazy or even so foolish
but I care not for you the final destiny I will reach
let love comes to bring us together
let love talks to promise us life
let love dances thru the music playing in our heart
and sings the nicest love song ever


love walks
love walks
here we are! following you against the time









I laugh my laughter


Laughter - Laughter
 

laughter - laughter here I come
to make my friend smile and calm
jump and jump to the left to the right
thru the day time and night


laughter - laughter here I am
to make true all the sweetest dreams
like my friend always has in sleep
thru the very beautiful night
that will never skip


laughter - laughter here we are
my friend and I are blab - blab - blab
and we are happy and careless
cause the better future are waiting for us


laughter - laughter, who are you?
WHAT! you don't recognize me?
I am sorry, I thought I know you
but just let it be
because a real friendship doesn't care who we are




(build a strong good friendship among us)








In my dream I fly
In My Dreams


in my dreams,
I glide over the tree high
in every sleep I always have in night
no wing, no feather but I fly
like a bird that is hovering among a thousand of kites


in my dreams,
I tail the wind blows
that passes thru me cool and fresh
makes my smell grows
wafts into the marvelous space
shout loud throughout the entire world
like a thunder cracking the clouds


in my dreams,
I am a king who rules without loot


in my dreams,
I fly


in my dreams,
I touch the sky


in my dreams,
I dream







The D's


D's




what is it?
if it's really good and cool
in your feeling and brain
make you a big laughter and bliss
and give you the confidence and style


what is it?
if it's easy to get
when you have bread in your pocket
and then give the best but worst friends to share with


what is it?
if it's hard to get
make you a dangerous thug
willing to rob, steal and kill
just to have it stung and sniffed


what is it?
if it's really hurt and tortured
make you cry and tense in pain
then give up the ghost in the end


what is it?
it is D's
Drugs
Dangerous
Dying and
Death


(life is in your hand and don't make God take it as you don't appreciate it)






A whisper of my heart
A Whisper



spring clean in my room of soul
sink in my cushion crib slumbering like a docile baby
waiting for a whisper sounding simple not wordy
persuades me to smile upon clouds silhouette sky


a whisper's coming flows from far afield
rides on the unicorn out of the sea of breeze
takes me over the precipices and thorny hills
stare the eyes of whisper trying to kiss


a whisper like bell with rings pealing sweet
on a beige belfry a place for a creed
where I swing and am showered with confetti around
feel in heaven even far from my home


a whisper like a little star twinkling a tiny light
onto a path of fate where I am plodding to
a whisper like a precious prayer saying every night
on my crib where I fall asleep to


a whisper - whisper
guide me into my destiny of this life






A Pet Tiger
I am a pet tiger


a pet was tortured
like a slave of the starving king
he was punished for catching a mouse
slapped and kicked out of the kitchen
just for a crumb


slept among the sheep
cried among the cows
played by the heartless mean dogs


no fang to bite
no claw to catch
really a hopeless pet


but tough life taught him
hurt gave him learn
slapping and kicking bore strength
but patience brought wisdom


now a pet has strong legs to stand
a power but with no revenge
a dominion that can forgive the barking dogs
protects the weak, help the poor and teaches the stupid


abandons shaggy den for a freedom
conquers the world for the future
and will be a king for the free slaves


I caught a mouse but catch a deer
ate the crumb but eat the venison
I was a cat but am a tiger





God's Watcher's Time
God's watching me


something to wait is something we leave
something to remember is something we forget
something to seek is something we lose


life is waiting, remembering and seeking
death is leaving, forgetting and losing


time, time is something we wait we leave
time is something we remember we forget
time is something we seek we lose


it has you by the life and death
it is a witness for your goodness and badness
it gives you heaven but it also gives you hell


time is the answer for all unanswered questions
time is a God's watcher for us.



My home


 Country Episode


a foot grimes the floor
scattering dirty by all the fodder
lave the clean by the mud
as a breeder sings the song that is too smug


Carl comes, acts as a king
but with weir he is feily carrying
ramble thru the quinoa with a milt smell
with his bozo they are chanting and dancing as well


no formal educates them but the lore they embrace
as their east north and west south they point
they drive away wind with a shout and scream


stay away from the hustle bustle urban life
happy and peaceful by the hilly grassy land
gather together with children and wife
among the cattle in a beautiful ranch




This is my heart for you as my life is nothing without you


A True Love


I am a true love
I don't take what I find but
I give what I have


I am a true love
I love love's love for its love's love


I am a true love
I am willing to be hurt just to keep the love on
and I will be the father of your thousands of children


I am a true love
my tears my promise
my life my gift
and my patience will be loyal to stand by you


I am a true love
who can bring love till the end of life
who can smile while crying


I am a true love
walking thru the rain
giving shelter while dying


I am your true love
will you marry me?





you're just like my name that every time I am called I thinks someone is calling you
Name's name


oh.... my name, I forget my name
Have you ever forgotten your name
just to remember another one's name?
the name that means every thing to you
the name that is always being heard
every time you breathe, not only in dreams
but also in real life


wind is flying, time is walking
but the name is still remaining
like a spell against the death
and it's alive in you


this name is a magic
sometimes it pushes you to tears
sometimes it brings you happiness
but sometimes you hate it much


no one knows how to call the name but you
you know better even than the owner
then you keep it to yourself
just some lucky persons, you will share the name with


but those are not me, you don't know me
not even my name
like I told you before, I forgot my name











It's my Ocean to live swim
Lifelike Desert


Thousands of dunes sit like trees
in the rain forest with no rain is needed
no branch, no leaf or even a trunk
just tons of granulated seed


it needs no morning dew to sprout
it needs no water to grow
not even fertilizer
but some wind will help it alive


flies like a swarm of bees
moves like ripples of the dangerous sea
chase and race for nothing tirelessly


year in, year out
nothing changes
but life must go on
doesn't matter it's stepped or dug
it will keep on growing and growing
to bear much more seed to spread






Here we are you I and Me
I, Me and You


when I was a child
I had no body but Me
every time I was lonely
I always played with Me
I was happy and
it was all because of Me


I danced with Me among the beautiful flowers
I sang a nice song just for Me and
I made a big laughter as well as Me


but when I grew older, at the moment
I was strolling with Me about the town
and then
I met You


I found You more interesting than Me and then
I just didn't understand why
I always remembered You after that
I knew I made Me sad because I met You


from then on
I began to forget Me and
I saw Me disappointed but
what could I do?
I was more interested in You than Me
indeed


then I grew up enough
I sent You a letter to show how
I felt about You and again
I found Me disliked that but
I didn't care of Me
I liked You, I needed You even
I had let Me down but
swear God!
I just couldn't leave You


ages to go
now I have You in the heart and life
in the breath and soul
I realize that I have lost Me for You but
not much I can do about
You! I love You even though
I have sacrificed Me just to have you






I wait you here alone
eeRie


the fallen elan is a dying moke
a wiz turns into a dolt, doesn't ken ava but mope
devoid of mot, an oaf's remarks uttered
by the pothered man, tottering away by the inlet


ever so wee, my crib is broken into pieces
like an oater watched in a laziness
gabbing no sound in confusing grimace
by the rom who needs no kados


no ole expected for I am being compromised
by crashing the aerola gate of the life after death
small creatures are dancing the strangest hula
swaying altogether like a garden of begonia


I am not on the earth
everything isn't land but fen
I fathom no existence of birth
all around just weird, bizarre and insane


by the tor standing an axis with its broken wings
goggling at me as a fave for his pica
I wist that it is the time to a journey
a journey of my eerie death
waiting for a punishment of all sins that I made


I see you in the HELL! ...






You're Mine
Having You

having you in my life
like to have two suns in the days
one for shining the world
another for my lonely heart

I was ruined before
I had been died for ages
on the brink of an abyss
you came like a rainbow after raining

calling me life
as green as fresh leaves
you built the palace made of gold
and gave me new heart to have this life back

having you in here
right in my hug
feel this universe gather with me
a life, warmth, peace, love and hope
I own at one through having you




Flower - flower love
You're my flower and you're my love


flower - flower love
I come with flower and love
into your life that's full of hope


flower - flower love
I bring you flower and love
as a truth of my heart that never drop


I am a butterfly for you
with blackish orange in colours on me
I will never fly away from you
and never stop watching over you


for
flower - flower love
you are my flower
and you are my love
CUL-DE-SAC in a lush bushy fields you capture me
my eyes notify you, I've been lost
no road i can't walk on
no lane i can't follow


in this life, i reckon that the road i was walking is right
passing thru but no end i reached
I saw nothing but no ending unclear way
i got a wrong choice
but you fetch me like a mother to her son


miles of it I walked thru
wishing I stood by the end of it
but now I have realized that you are my ending road
you are my destiny.. my last word
you are my fate.. my final decision
you are my CUL-DE-SAC....





DARK
I Can't see myself


there will be a time
where everything will turn black
no light, no ray you see
just mind wondering in a flux of panic


you hear your breath panting
you will be scared to death by your own fear


your body is gone
and it feels like an endless horror
you'll cry out
but no one can hear you
no one can help you


there is no lane to walk
there is no enough space to move
there is nothing around
not even you


you are not actually here
you don't basically exist
because it is home of hopeless
nothing you can find about
because you are being in the dark


now... SCREAM!





I am a man
A Man What

life comes in to dreams when you close your eyes
dream comes true when you open your eyes
that's why I sleep For a dream and awake for real

in life, love is as important as what makes you alive
air, water and food that make your blood red and run
man with no air, water and food is dead in a life
but man with no love is alive in a death

dream is like the second breath after air
man with no dream is like sleeping with open eyes
man with dream is like a prayer before sleeping
words to say hope, words to say love and words to say life

air for hope
water for love
words for prayers
dreams for real
and man for what?

No comments:

Post a Comment