Saturday, June 16, 2012

For teaching job


First Name LastName
87 Washington Street
Smithfield, CA 08055
555-555-5555 (h)
123-123-1234 (c)

email
date

Mr. John Doe
Smithfield Elementary School
Main Street
Smithfield, CA 08055

Dear Mr. Doe,

I am interested in applying for a teaching position, on the elementary level, in your school district. As a 200X graduate of XXX College, I have student teaching experience on the third and sixth grade level, in both suburban and urban school districts.
At the present time I am teaching “at risk” preschool children. This position enables me to provide these students with a “head start” in mastering basic skills. I am challenged to be creative, nurturing and most of all, patient.
In my junior year at XXX College, a passion for, and knowledge of horses created an opportunity for me work for the Racing Museum. This position allowed me to teach every fourth grade class in the local school system. I coordinated field trips with classroom instruction.
It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent teacher who will make a positive contribution to your school district. I would welcome an interview and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Signature
FirstName LastName
=======

No comments:

Post a Comment