- Kapan, saat, ketika
Adverb, Pronoun, Conjunction
1. (Digunakan dalam kalimat Pertanyaan)
When = At what time, on what occasion.
eg. - When did you last see him?
- When can I see you?
- When (in what circumstances) would such a salution be possible?
2. Digunakan setelah kata expresi waktu yang berarti '' Yang mana''
When = At which atau On which
eg. - Sunday is the only day when I can relax
- There are times when I wonder why I do this job.
3. When = At which time. On which occasion
- Yang mana saat itu
eg. - The last time I went to Scotland was in May, when the weather was beautiful.
1. When = What/which time
- Kapan itu
eg. - A: I've got a new job.
B: Since when?
1. At the during the time that
- Disaat, ketika
eg. - I loved history when I was at school.
eg. - Call me when you've finished.
3. At any time that, whenever
- Kapan saja, saat
eg. - Can you spare five minutes when it's convinient?
4. Just after which
- Baru ketika saja
eg. - He had just drifted off to sleep when the phone rang.
5. Consedering that
eg. - How can they expect to learn anything when they never listen.
- Walaupun, meskipun
eg. - She claimed to be 18 when I know she's only 16