Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sample Job Application Letter


John Donaldson 
8 Sue Circle 
Smithtown, CA 08067
 
909-555-5555
 
john.donaldson@gmail.com
Date
George Gilhooley 
XYZ Company
 
87 Delaware Road
 
Hatfield, CA 08065
Dear Mr. Gilhooley,
I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
·         I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
·         I strive for continued excellence
·         I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at john.donaldson@gmail.com or my cell phone, 909-555-5555.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Sincerely,
John Donaldson

No comments:

Post a Comment