Saturday, June 16, 2012

letter


May 28, 2010
THE HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION HEAD
Inara Lightings, Ltd.
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to explore the possibility of employment as Document Controller in your reputable firm. I am a Computer Science graduate of the University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City. I bring with me several years of experience as information systems analyst of leading companies that include Nissan Motor Philippines, Inc.
My strong computer skills, knowledge of modern word processing software, and project management tools are but some of the things that make me an asset to your company.
Attached is my resume for your perusal. Should you require any further information, I can be reached at 632-555-1234 (during regular business hours), or at 632-555-6789 (during regular business hours).
Sincerely,
(signed)
ANGELA TANAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment