Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sample letter of application for a full-time job.


April 2010
MS. PASSANA PONG
The Administrative Officer
The Royal Thai Embassy in Manila
Dear Ms. Pong:
Greetings!
I am a Communications graduate of the University of the Philippines-Diliman with several years of working experience gained from some of the Philippines’ reputable private firms, a non-governmental organization, and government.
I am writing to apply for the position of Executive Assistant advertised on jobstreet.com.ph on 10 May 2010. This position particularly interests me because it would enable me to make full use of my administrative and organizational skills. I have well-developed written and oral communication skills that can be very useful in carrying out the duties for the above-mentioned position.
On top of these competencies, I adhere to a work ethic and can effectively interact with people across all levels of the organizational structure. I believe I can be an asset to your organization.
My resume is enclosed with this cover letter. It shows my overall expertise and experience in the field. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability for the position and comply with your other requirements. I can be contacted during working hours at (632) 857-0100 local 1101.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
JUDY D. CORDOVA
Applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment