Thursday, June 14, 2012

Each of the following sentences contains at least one error. Correct the errors and rewrite the corrected sentences.


1. In my teenage life, I came across many different situations.
   
2. Teenage fights mostly happening in streets, arcades or void deck.
   
3. Out of a sudden, I saw a group of people walk towards me.
   
4. I saw no one was chasing me and stopped running.
   
5. Should I walked back and saved him or go to report to the police ?
   
6. I blamed me for not handling such situations well.
   
7. Cameron Highlands is much more higher compared to Genting Highlands.
   
8. After taking the shower, I relax myself by watching television.
   
9. Out in the corridoor, I took a deep breathe in.
   
10. I am a friend of them and I came from abroad.
 
  Answers
   
1. As a teenager, I have come across many different situations.
2. Teenage fights mostly happen on streets, arcades or void decks.
3. All of a sudden, I saw a group of people walking towards me.
4. I saw that no one was chasing me so I stopped running.
5. Should I walk back and save him or report him to the police ?
6. I blame myself for not handling the situation well.
7. Cameron Highlands is higher than Genting Highlands.
8. After having a shower, I relaxed by watching television.
9. Out in the corridor, I took in a deep breath.
10. I am their friend and I have come abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment