Thursday, June 14, 2012

Each of the following sentences contains at least one prepositional error. Correct the errors and rewrite the corrected sentences.


1. You have to show your interest on the project if you want to be called in.
   
2. She is capable at not telling us of her plans for the future.
   
3. I have been independent of any financial help of my parents for a long time.
   
4. You have to make good at your promises if you want to be trusted.
   
5. I am concerned on your welfare for the future.
   
6. The robber came in my house and assaulted me with a wooden bat.
   
7. Tom wants to complain on the bad service of the waiter.
   
8. He was shocked by my rejection on his offer of help.
   
9. He tried to give to me the reason of his absence.
   
10. Vitamins can help to prevent the recurrence from a viral infection.
 
  Answers
   
1. You have to show your interest in the project if you want to be called up.
2. She is capable of not telling us her plans for the future.
3. I have been independent of any financial help from my parents for a long time.
4. You have to make good on your promises if you want to be trusted.
5. I am concerned about your welfare in the future.
6. The robber came into my house and assaulted me with a wooden bat.
7. Tom wants to complain about the bad service from the waiter.
8. He was shocked by my rejection of his offer to help.
9. He tried to give me the reason for his absence.
10. Vitamins can help prevent the recurrence of a viral infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment