Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fill in the blanks with much/many or a few/a little. Example: My mother has got ____ bracelets not many. (key = a few)

1.   Not a lot, only .
2.   No, I prefer to wear tank tops. I only have dress shirts.
3.   May I borrow  books about economics from you?
4.   I wash all my clothes, but I only iron  of them.
5.   I tried on  pairs of high heels, but I bought a pair of sneakers.
6.   I only carry  money and my glasses in my handbag.
7.   I love swimming very .
8.   I have  scarves. I like to wear them when it's cold outside.
9.   I have got  friends abroad, not many.
10.   I don't like to wear a lot of jewelry, but I put on make-up every day.
11.   I don't have  pairs of pants.
12.   I bring  water when I go shopping.
13.   How  money do you have?
14.   How  jewelry do you have?
15.   How  does that cost?
16.   How  do you swim in a training session?
17.   Do you wear  blouses?
18.   Do you have  denim in your closet?
19.   Do you carry  things in your purse?
20.   Are all your undershirts dirty? No, there are  left in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment