Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fill in the family members' names.


aunt brother brothers cousin father grandfather grandfather grandparents mother nephew niece parents sister sister uncle wife wife











1.   My father's father is my .
2.   My mother is my father's .
3.   My father's brother is my .
4.   My uncle's son is my .
5.   My father's sister is my .
6.   My grandfather and grandmother are my .
7.   My father and my mother are my .
8.   Do you have any  and sisters?
9.   I am married. My 's name is Eva.
10.   I am a girl. I have a brother. I am his .
11.   My 's son is my father.
12.   My brother's son is my .
13.   My sister's daughter is my .
14.   My husband's father is my -in-law.
15.   My wife's mother is my -in-law.
16.   My wife's sister is my -in-law.
17.   My husband's brother is my -in-law.




























No comments:

Post a Comment