Sunday, June 10, 2012

Present and Past Tense Review

Lars: Excuse me, which movie are you waiting for?

Tony: We (wait) for the new Stars Wars movie. In fact, we (wait) here for more than five hours.

Lars: Five hours? When did you arrive?

Tony: We (get) here at 6:00 o'clock this morning. More than forty people (stand, already) here waiting for tickets when we arrived.

Lars: I can't believe that! Are you serious?

Tony: Yeah, people (take) Star Wars movies seriously. In fact, this particular showing has been sold out for over a week. We (wait, just) in line to get a good seat in the theater.

Lars: When did you buy your tickets?

Tony: I (buy) them last week by phone. I (know) tickets would be hard to get because I (see) a news interview with a group of people standing in line to get tickets. They (wait) in line for almost a month to buy tickets for the first showing.

Lars: I don't believe that!

Tony: It's true. They (camp) out in front of Mann's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles for about a month because they (want) to be the first people to see the movie. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment