Sunday, June 10, 2012

Put the verb in brackets into Past Simple or Present Perfect. (did or have done) Example: (you see) _____ Jenny today? (key = Have you seen)

1.   (you ever eat)  moussaka?
2.   (you ever swim)  in the sea?
3.   'You look tired.' 'I (work)  all day.'
4.   Have you seen Jenny today? Yes, I (see)  her at about ten.
5.   He (buy)  this car five years ago.
6.   I (always want )  to be a doctor.
7.   I (be)  abroad a lot last year.
8.   I (be)  in a good mood yesterday - everything went well.
9.   I (come)  into the office this morning and the light was on.
10.   I (know)  him for years.
11.   I (not phone)  Judy yesterday.
12.   I (see)  him yesterday.
13.   I (want)  to be a doctor when I was six.
14.   John (be)  to Asia several times this year.
15.   Karen (do)  a lot of homework last week.
16.   Lucy (begin)  working for BBC in 1990.
17.   Somebody (break)  the window last night.
18.   They first (meet)  about ten years ago.
19.   We (go)  to visit my uncle every Friday when I was a child.
20.   When (you fall asleep)  last night ?

No comments:

Post a Comment