Saturday, June 9, 2012

Romantic Words


Kata - kata romantis
LOVE IS YOU NOT ME THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU




  •      You bring joy to my life.
  • -        You cast a spell on me that can't be broken.
  • -        You complete me.
  • -        You drive me wild.
  • -        You fill me with desire.
  • -        You fill my heart.
  • -        You give me wings to fly.
  • -        You had me from hello.
  • -        You hold the key to my heart.
  • -        You inspire me.
  • -        You intoxicate me.
  • -        You lift me up to touch the sky.
  • -        You light my flame.
  • -        You light up my life.
  • -        You make me hot.
  • -        You make my heart skip a beat.
  • -        You make my world a better place.
  • -        You mean the world to me.
  • -        You motivate me.
  • -        You rock my world.
  • -        You seduce me.
  • -        You set my heart on fire.
  • -        You simply amaze me.
  • -        You stole my heart.
  • -        You sweeten my sour days.
  • -        You turn my world upside down.
  • -        You turn the darkness into light.
  • -        You're a dream come true.
  • -        You're a gem.
  • -        You're a twinkle in my eye.
  • -        You're absolutely wonderful.
  • -        You're all I want.
  • -        You're as beautiful as a sunset.
  • -        You're beautiful.
  • -        You're charming.
  • -        You're enchanting.
  • -        You're heavenly.
  • -        You're my angel.
  • -        You're my perfect match.
  • -        You're one in a million.
  • -        You're priceless.
  • -        You're sexy.
  • -        You're the apple of my eye.
  • -        You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
  • -        You're the best.
  • -        You're the diamond in the rough.
  • -        You're the one for me.
  • -        You're the one I've always wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment