Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple Present / Simple Future

1.
Michael: After you (leave) work, will you please drop by the grocery store and pick up some milk and bread?
Marie: No problem, I (pick) up the groceries and be home by 6 o'clock.
Michael: Great. You will probably get home before I (do) .

2.
Ari: By the time we (get) to the movie theater, the tickets are going to be sold out.
Sarah: Don't worry. I told Jane we might be arriving just before the movie (start) . She (buy) our tickets and meet us in the lobby.
Ari: That place is huge! We (find, never) her in that crowded lobby.
Sarah: Calm down, we (meet) each other near the entrance.

3.
Terry: If the weather (be) good tomorrow, maybe we should go to the beach.
Jennifer: I have a better idea. If it (be) nice out, we'll go to the beach; and if it (rain) , we'll see a movie.
Terry: I guess we will have to wait until we (get) up in the morning to find out what we are going to do.

4.
Max: What are you going to do tomorrow after work?
Sean: I (meet) some friends at the cafe across the street. Would you like to come along?
Max: No thanks! My brother is coming to town and I (pick) him up from the airport at 7 o'clock.
Sean: We (be, probably) at the cafe until 9 o'clock. Why don't you join us after you (pick) him up.
Max: Sounds good. We (see) you around 8 o'clock.

5.
Lucy: I (call) you as soon as I arrive in Dublin.
Dwain: If I am not there when you (call) , make sure to leave a message.
Lucy: I will. And please don't forget to water my plants and feed the cat.
Dwain: I promise I (take) care of everything while you are in Ireland. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment