Sunday, June 10, 2012

Will / Be Going To

1.
Mark: What are you doing with those scissors?
Beth: I (cut) that picture of the ocean out of the travel magazine.
Mark: What (you, do) with it?
Beth: I (paint) a watercolor of the ocean for my art class, and I thought I could use this photograph as a model.

2.
Mark: (you, do) me a favor, Sam?
Sam: Sure, what do you want me to do?
Mark: I (change) the broken light bulb in the lamp above the dining room table. I need someone to hold the ladder for me while I am up there.
Sam: No problem, I (hold) it for you.

3.
Gina: Where are you going?
Ted: I (go) to the store to pick up some groceries.
Gina: What (you, get) ?
Ted: I (buy) some milk, some bread, and some coffee.

4.
John: Wow, it's freezing out there.
Jane: I (make) some coffee to warm us up. Do you want a piece of pie as well?
John: Coffee sounds great! But I (have) dinner with some friends later, so I'd better skip the pie.
Jane: I (go) to dinner tonight too, but I'm having a piece of pie anyway.

5.
Frank: I heard you're taking a Spanish class at the community college.
Tom: Yeah, I (go) to Guatemala next spring and I thought knowing a little Spanish would make the trip easier.
Frank: I (visit) my brother in Marseilles next year. Maybe I should take a French class.
Tom: I have a course catalog in the other room. I (go) get it, and we can see whether or not they're offering a French course next semester. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment