Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Adjectives with -ing / -ed


I do the same thing every day. My job is very ______ .
I have nothing to do. I'm ______ .
My job is very varied. I find it ______ .
I'm ______ in applying for the job.
I heard some very ______ news. I'm going to lose my job. I feel terrible
Cheer up . Don't feel so ______ . There are plenty of other jobs.
I heard a very ______ story. It will make you laugh.
It's not ______ that you failed the exam. You never did any work.
I don't understand this exercise. I'm very ______ .
I thought your behaviour at the party was ______ . You were sick in the middle of the room.
My trip to Paris has been cancelled. I'm really ______ . I really wanted to go.
The performance of the English team was very ______ . They played much worse than expected.
There are a lot of road signs. It's all very ______ .
I am very ______ in this subject. I find it fascinating.
The lesson was really ______ . I almost fell asleep.
I was ______ by her behaviour. It was very funny.
I was ______ by the news. I didn't expect it.
I was ______ by his behaviour. It was outrageous.
I'm ______ in finding out more about this. Where can I look?
When the students did badly, the teacher became really ______ and didn't smile for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment