Thursday, June 14, 2012

Each of the following sentences contains at least one error. Correct the errors and rewrite the corrected sentences.


1. You don't need so much eggs for your cake, just a little.
   
2. All my money have gone. Someone have stole all my savings !
   
3. How long have your book been lieing on the grass ? You must take more care.
   
4. The building which is being rebuilt which was partly destroyed in the war.
   
5. That is the woman who house we took shelter in her house.
   
6. "I don't have some coins with me," I said sorry to the begger.
   
7. He is more friendly than his brother, much for our disappoint.
   
8. My father has to concentuate to drive because it is darkness.
   
9. It is raining continuingly since the previous night.
   
10. The boulder was very heavy which was lying over the stream.
 
  Answers
   
1. You don't need so many eggs for your cake, just a few.
2. All my money has gone. Someone has stolen all my savings !
3. How long has your book been lying on the grass ? You must be more careful.
4. The building which was partly destroyed in the war, is being rebuilt.
5. That is the woman whose house we took shelter in.
6. "I don't have any coins with me," I apologized to the beggar.
7. He is friendlier than his brother, much to our disappointment.
8. My father has to concentrate on driving because it is dark.
9. It has been raining continuously since last night.
10. The boulder, which was lying across the stream, was very heavy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment