Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fill in the gaps with 'at' 'in' or 'on'. (Prepositions of time.)




1.  World War I and World War II were  the 19th century.
2.  What did you do  the weekend?
3.  We sent a lot of postcards  Easter.
4.  We always visited our parents  Christmas.
5.  They broadcast  Monday evenings.
6.  They both were born  9th May.
7.  She was born  1968.
8.  It rained a lot  spring.
9.  I woke up  the middle of the night.
10.  I woke up  midnight exactly.
11.  I used to have a nap  Saturdays.
12.  I used to go swimming  the evenings.
13.  I saw you  Thursday.
14.  I sang and danced  my birthday.
15.  I got up  six o'clock.
16.  I felt very tired  Christmas day.
17.  I drove my car to the garage  the morning.
18.  I broke my leg  December.
19.  He was a very popular singer  the 1980s.
20.  He came  quarter to twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment