Sunday, June 10, 2012

Future Real Conditional


I am not sure what I am going to do when I (graduate) , but I do know I want to travel. I am probably going to work at my father's restaurant for a few months during the summer. When I (have) enough money, I (go) to Europe to visit some friends I met while studying.

I have always wanted to visit Europe. I especially want to visit Sweden. If I (get) to go to Sweden, I (stay) with my friend Gustav. His family has a house on an island in a lake near Stockholm. I am sure we (spend) a few days on the island if weather conditions (allow) .

I am not sure what other countries I will visit. If it (be) not too expensive, I (spend) a couple of days in Paris sightseeing. If I (go) to Paris, I (climb) the Eiffel Tower, (take) a boat tour of the Seine, and (photograph) daily life in the Latin Quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment