Sunday, June 10, 2012

If / When

1  .......... I am late to work, my boss gets very angry. That is why I am always on time.

2. .......... I leave work, I usually go to the fitness center to work out.

3. .......... he eats, he tries to choose healthy foods.

4. His car is very reliable, and he rarely has any trouble with it. But he has had a couple of difficulties in the past. ........ his car breaks down or he has any problems, he calls the auto club.

5. His car is terrible! It always breaks down. .......... his car breaks down or he has any problems, he calls the auto club.

6. Mary gets six weeks paid vacation a year. She loves to travel. ........ she goes on vacation, she always goes somewhere exotic.

7. Diane works harder than anyone I know. I don't think she has taken a day off in three years. But she does really love to travel. ........... she goes on vacation, she goes somewhere exotic.

8. He loves going to the movies. ........... he goes to the movies, he always gets a large popcorn with tons of butter.

9. She hates TV. She thinks television is a waste of time. ........ she watches any television at all, it is usually a documentary or a news program.

10. My friend always keeps in touch by mail. .........  I get a letter, I usually write back immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment