Sunday, June 10, 2012

Present Unreal Conditional

 
Did you hear about that guy who won 180 million dollars in the lottery? If I (win) that much money, I (quit) my job the next day. I (travel) around the world and (stay) in the most luxurious hotels. If I (want) anything, I (buy) it. If I (see) a beautiful Mercedes that I wanted, I (buy) it. If I wanted to stay in a beautiful hotel and the hotel (be) full, I (buy) the hotel and make them give me a room. I (can) do anything in the world if I had 180 million dollars ... Oh, I am starting to sound a little materialistic... Well... I (do) good things with the money as well. If anybody (need) help, I (give) them some money to help them out. I (donate) money to charities. I (give) money to help support the arts. If I (win) that much money, I wouldn't keep it all for myself. I (help) as many people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment