Sunday, June 10, 2012

Put the verb in brackets into the Future Simple or Present Simple. (will do vs. do) Example: If she (pass) _____ her exam she will be very happy. (key = passes)

1.   You will stay here until I (come)  back.
2.   Will you write a letter to me if I (give) you my address?
3.   When it (rain) , I'll stay at home.
4.   When I come to see you tomorrow, I (bring)  the tapes.
5.   When he (leave)  school he will go to university.
6.   We will come and visit you when we (be)  in America.
7.   We must do something before it (be)  too late.
8.   She won't pass her exams if she (not study)  harder.
9.   She (be)  in New York when Jill is in Paris.
10.   Julia is going to live with us while we (be) at home.
11.   If you (not hurry) , you will miss the bus.
12.   If I (not feel)  well tomorrow, I will stay in bed.
13.   If I (be)  late this evening, go without me.
14.   I'm going to bed when I (finish)  my homework.
15.   I'll be very unhappy when she (leave) .
16.   I (talk)  to you later when I have more time.
17.   Don't go out. Wait until the storm (stop) .
18.   Do you mind if he (use)  your dictionary?
19.   As soon as he (get)  home he is going to have a bath.
20.   'Don't forget to give me a ring.' 'I will give you a ring before I (go) .'

No comments:

Post a Comment