Sunday, June 10, 2012

Put the verb in brackets into the Future (will or going to) Example: Let's have a party to night. Good idea we (invite) _____ lots of people. (key = will invite)

1.   Where (you be)  this time next weekend?
2.   What (you do)  with all the money you have?
3.   We've decided to have a party. We (invite)  lots of people.
4.   waiter: 'What would you like to eat?' customer: 'I (have)  a steak, please.'
5.   Tomorrow, I (look for)  a new job.
6.   My mother is in hospital. I (visit)  her tomorrow.
7.   I've bought a new jumper for her. Do you think she (like) it?
8.   Have you seen my new coat yet? No? Just wait. I (show) it to you.
9.   Don't worry about your mother. She (be)  O.K. tomorrow.
10.   Don't phone Lucy now. She (be)  busy.
11.   Can you wait for me? I (be)  there in a minute.
12.   'Why are you staying at home?' 'I (watch)  a film on television.'
13.   'My bags are very heavy.' 'Don't worry I (help)  you.'
14.   'I've decided to study law.' 'Really? Which school (you attend) ?'
15.   'I'm in a hurry.' 'Don't worry I (give)  you a lift.'
16.   'His car is very old, isn't it?' 'Yes, but he (buy) a new one.'
17.   'Have you decided what to do after finishing school?' 'I (have) a holiday for few weeks.'
18.   'Have you cleaned my shoes yet?' 'No, I (clean)  them tomorrow.'
19.   'Dad, can you help me with my homework?' 'No I can't. I (have) a bath in a while.'
20.   'Bye! Have a good time!' 'Thanks, I (send)  you a postcard.'

No comments:

Post a Comment