Sunday, June 10, 2012

Put the verbs into the Past Simple tense. Example: I (want) _____ to go home. (key = wanted)

1.  I (see)  you on Thursday.
2.  I (get)  up at six o'clock.
3.  I (drive)  a car in the morning.
4.  It (rain)  a lot in the spring.
5.  I (sing)  and danced on my birthday.
6.  We always (visit)  our parents at Christmas.
7.  She (be)  born in 1968.
8.  I (break)  my leg in December.
9.  I (feel)  very tired on Christmas day.
10.  He (come)  at quarter to twelve.
11.  I (can)  not work on Monday.
12.  He (be)  a very popular singer in the 1980s.
13.  I (wake)  up at midnight exactly.
14.  They (be)  both born on 9th May.
15.  I (go)  swimming in the evenings.
16.  He (sell)  books in a bookshop.
17.  I (sleep)  a lot on Saturdays.
18.  He (buy)  and sold cars.
19.  We (send)  them a lot of postcards.
20.  World War I and World War II (be)  in the 20th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment