Sunday, June 10, 2012

Some prepositions are missing. Find them and put them into the sentences. Do not change the word order.



1.  He was 15 minutes late the meeting. He did not come on time.
2.  He was a fast runner. He could run 100 meters 11 seconds.
3.  I had breakfast seven o'clock.
4.  I hoped the weather would be nice the weekend.
5.  I knew what I would do Monday.
6.  I learnt to drive two weeks.
7.  I made a very good plan my business.
8.  I met her the afternoon.
9.  I paid for the phone bill March.
10.  I promised to do things differently the New Year.
11.  I rang him Friday.
12.  I spent a lot of money my holiday.
13.  I will write again six weeks time.
14.  Many of Europe's great cathedrals were built the Middle Ages.
15.  My brother is out of work present.
16.  My dog used to be afraid night.
17.  Nobody wanted to work New Year's Day.
18.  Peter and I arrived the same time.
19.  We got married 1990.
20.  You could not go shopping working hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment