Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple Present / Simple Future Present Continuous / Future Continuous

1. Right now, I am watching TV. Tomorrow at this time, I (watch) TV as well.

2. Tomorrow after school, I (go) to the beach.

3. I am going on a dream vacation to Tahiti. While you (do) paperwork and (talk) to annoying customers on the phone, I (lie) on a sunny, tropical beach. Are you jealous?

4. We (hide) when Tony (arrive) at his surprise party. As soon as he opens the door, we (jump) out and (scream) , "Surprise!"

5. We work out at the fitness center every day after work. If you (come) over while we (work) out, we will not be able to let you into the house. Just to be safe, we (leave) a key under the welcome mat so you will not have to wait outside.

6. While you (study) at home, Magda (be) in class.

7. When I (get) to the party, Sally and Doug (dance) , John (make) drinks, Sue and Frank (discuss) something controversial, and Mary (complain) about something unimportant. They are always doing the same things. They are so predictable.

8. When you (get) off the plane, I (wait) for you.

9. I am sick of rain and bad weather! Hopefully, when we (wake) up tomorrow morning, the sun (shine) .

10. If you (need) to contact me sometime next week, I (stay) at the Sheraton in San Francisco. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment