Sunday, June 10, 2012

Each sentence has ONE mistake. Find it and correct it.



1.  He came at quartre to twelve.
2.  He was a very popular singer in the 1980s'.
3.  I broke my lag in December.
4.  I drouve a car in the morning.
5.  I fellt very tired on Christmas day.
6.  I got up at six o'clok.
7.  I seng and danced on my birthday.
8.  I slept a lot on Saturday's.
9.  I sow you on Thursday.
10.  I went swiming in the evenings.
11.  I woke up at middnight exactly.
12.  I woke up in the midle of the night.
13.  It raind a lot in the spring.
14.  She was borne in 1968.
15.  They both were borne on 9th May.
16.  They broadcast on Mondey evenings.
17.  We always visited our parents at Christmos.
18.  We sent a lot of postcarts at Easter.
19.  What did you do at the weekand?
20.  World War I and World War II were in the 20th centory.

No comments:

Post a Comment