Sunday, June 10, 2012

Future Perfect / Future Perfect Continuous

1. By the time we get to Chicago this evening, we (drive) more than four hundred miles. We are going to be exhausted.

2. When Sarah goes on vacation next month, she (study) German for over two years. She should be able to communicate fairly well while she is in Austria.

3. I have not traveled much yet; however, I (visit) the Grand Canyon and San Francisco by the time I leave the United States.

4. By the time you finish studying the verb tense tutorial, you (master) all twelve tenses including their passive forms.

5. Drive faster! If you don't hurry up, she (have) the baby by the time we get to the hospital.

6. I came to England six months ago. I started my economics course three months ago. When I return to Australia, I (study) for nine months and I (be) in England for exactly one year.

7. Margie just called and said she would be here at 8 o'clock. By the time she gets here, we (wait) for her for two hours.

8. Frank just changed jobs again. If he keeps this up, he (change) jobs at least four or five times by the end of the year.

9. Come over to my house around 9 o'clock. By then, I (complete) my history essay and we can go see a movie.

10. In June, my grandmother and grandfather (be) married for fifty years. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment